A270 Sanitary Tubing
- Bright Annealed Polished Stainless Steel Tubing
- Available in 304 & 316L Stainless Steel alloy
- Stamped with Heat Lot Number
- 3A Certified for sanitary line process requirements
- Ships via freight carrier: Not Eligible for Free Shipping
- Note: Individual pieces sold too. Please call for a quote.
304 & 316 Stainless Steel Tubing for sanitary process lines
Polished stainless steel welded tube is manufactured in accordance with ASTM A270. Our tubing is made from cold rolled stainless steel strip whose chemical elements are specially controlled to enhance weldability. The weld bead is cold-worked to a full finished condition, resulting in a virtually undetectable longitudinal weld. Bright annealing follows in a controlled atmosphere to preserve maximum structural integrity. Read more about ASTM Standards.
Material Test Reports (MTRs) available upon request.
Stainless Steel Tubing Part Numbers & Dimensions
Need less than a case? Please call.
Number of Tube Sticks Per Case
|Piece Count||Total Footage|
Additional Tube Specifications
|Size (Tube OD)||Dimensions||Weight per Foot (lbs)||Burst Pressure (PSI)|
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Do you sell tubing in anything less than cases? I need to order just over 400 feet but don't want to pay for two cases as this is more than I need.A We do sell tubing on an individual basis however there is a $50 "broken box" fee applied to any order less than an entire case. Since we don't offer a way to order individual tube pieces online please call us to place an order over the phone.
- A Yes, our tubing comes in standard 20 foot lengths and will need to ship via freight. I'd also like to mention that there is a broken box charge meaning that if you do not order an entire box of tubing you will be charge additional fees as such. For more information please contact us. Thanks.