- White Chlorobutyl (FDA/USDA)
- 3A Sanitary Standard
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 220°F
- Reinforced with Fabric Plies
- Gray, EPDM Synthetic Rubber Cover
- Available in 5′ – 40′ Lengths
- 304 Stainless Steel Tri-Clamps Included
- Tri-Clamp Sizing Guide
CUSTOM PRODUCT CANNOT BE RETURNED
Safely and effectively transport food and beverage material with Vintner™ Hose.
Suitable for all in-plant and/or tank transfers of wine, beer, water, and other non-oily, liquid food products.
|Chemical Compatibility Chart|
*Refer to second column “Gray Flexwing/Butyl”
|Common Name||ASTM Designation||Composition||General Properties||Primary Hose Elements|
|Butyl/Chlorobutyl||IIR||Isobutene-Isoprene||Very good weahering resistance, low permeability to air. Good physical properties. Poor resistance to petroleum-based fluids.||Tube/Cover|
Vintner™ Hose Part Numbers & Dimensions
|Hose I.D.||Hose O.D.||Water Pressure @ 70°F||Vacuum HG (in.)||Bend Radius (in.)||Weight (lbs./ft.)||Max Length (ft.)||Part Number|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Please refer to our Chemical Compatibility Chart on the product page for more information. The Vinter Hose would be the second column on the PDF.