Y-Ball Check Valve Repair Kit
- Sanitary Y-Ball Check Valve Repair Kit
- 3A Certified for sanitary-grade line process equipment
- Choice of Buna, Teflon or Viton ball with EPDM Seal
- Operating temperature range: 15°F to 200°F
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 PSI.
Replace ball, gasket & seat for Y-Ball Check Valves
When liquid flows through the valve, the ball is forced into the branch of the valve allowing full fluid flow. When the liquid stops, equalizing the pressure, the ball drops back into the seat, preventing backflow. Should reverse flow occur, the differential pressure will caused the ball to seal firmly against the seat preventing leakage.
Y-Ball Check Valve Sizes & Dimensions
|Valve Size||Clamp and Cap Size||Part Number||Dimensions||Ball Diameter|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.