90° Tri-Clamp Elbow (2CMP)
- 90-Degree Tri-Clamp Sanitary Elbow
- Available in 304 & 316L Stainless Steel
- Stamped with Heat Lot Number
- 3-A Sanitary Standards for Sanitary Fittings, Number 63-03
- Surface Finish: 32Ra
- View Sizes and Dimensions
Securely connect separate sanitary process lines with stainless steel tri-clamp 90° elbows
The 90° tri-clamp elbow is available in both 304 and 316L alloy, stainless steel. Clamp adapters such as the single pin heavy duty clamp with wing nut or bolted clamp should be used to properly secure joining ends.
Clamp style connection allows for easy disassembly for cleaning and access to line processing media. This product is 3A certified for sanitary-grade line process equipment.
Material Test Reports (MTRs) available upon request.
90° Clamp Elbows Part Numbers & Dimensions
|Part Number Cross Reference|
|Sanitary Fittings||Bradford||Alfa Laval||Waukesha Cherry||VNE||Top Line||Andron®|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I want to order Part# 2CMP6-100 -Elbow Tri Clamp 1 inch. I need to know that I can get a Mill Cert with this part. Please let me know.A Absolutely we can. I can have them emailed ahead of shipment and included with your order. During checkout just add an order to requesting MTRs be sent with your shipment and we'll handle the rest.
- A All of the stainless steel sanitary fittings available for purchase online are provided by Sanitube. Country of origin varies by product some come from China, Thailand while some come from the good old US of A. These particular elbows are manufactured and imported from China. For all product specific country of origin questions please call.