There are two options for finding your sanitary fitting dimensions:
Option 1 | Measure the Outside Diameter (OD) of the tube end:
- • Lay your piece down on a sheet of paper and trace a circle around the outside of the tube end
- • Measure the diameter of the traced circle to determine your piece’s Outside Diameter (OD)
See the included video or reference the guides below to find your sanitary fitting size.
Option 2 | Measure the Outside Diameter (OD) of the flange end:
- • Lay your piece down on a sheet of paper and trace a circle around the outside of the flange end
- • Measure the diameter of the traced circle to determine the Outside Diameter (OD) of the flange end
- • Note: 1″ & 1 1/2″ Sanitary Fittings have the same flange OD. To determine your size, also note the Inside Diameter (ID)
See the illustration below and the associated graph to determine your sanitary fitting size.
Next, use your Outside Diameter (OD) measurement to determine fitting size:
The flange size, which is the same measurement as the outside diameter (OD), is not equal to the sanitary fittings size. In order to determine the correct sanitary fitting size required, please refer to the measurements table or note the Inside/Outside diameters labeled in the illustration below.
|Sanitary Size||OD of Flange End||ID of Tube||OD of Tube|
Our Full Service Capabilities
We’re the perfect fit for any project. Nor order minimums, no hassle.
Stainless steel fittings are a popular choice across many industries for their ability to maintain a clean surface that resists corrosion and rust.
Your parts are covered by our ninety (90) day warranty period from date of shipment under normal use and service.
Your sanitary fittings should last a long time if properly cleaned and maintained. When you need replacement parts (for less) we’ve got you covered.