There are two options for finding your tri-clamp gasket dimensions:
Option 1 | Measure the Outside Diameter (OD) of the gasket:
- • Lay your gasket down on a sheet of paper and trace a circle around the outside
- • Measure the diameter of the traced circle to determine your tri-clamp gasket’s Outside Diameter (OD)
See the included video or reference the guides below to find your sanitary fitting size.
Option 2 | Measure the Inside Diameter (ID) of the gasket:
- • Lay your gasket down on a sheet of paper and trace a circle around the inside of the gasket
- • Measure the diameter of the traced circle to determine the Inside Diameter (OD)
- • Note: 1″ & 1 1/2″ tri-clamp gaskets have the same Outside Diameter but different Inside Diameters.
See the illustration below and the associated graph to determine your gasket size.
Use your Outside Diameter (OD) or Inside Diameter (ID) measurement to determine your tri-clamp gasket size:
In order to determine the correct tri-clamp gasket size required, please refer to the measurements table or note the Inside/Outside diameters labeled in the illustration below.
Our Full Service Capabilities
We’re the perfect fit for any project. Nor order minimums, no hassle.
Stainless steel fittings are a popular choice across many industries for their ability to maintain a clean surface that resists corrosion and rust.
Your parts are covered by our ninety (90) day warranty period from date of shipment under normal use and service.
Your sanitary fittings should last a long time if properly cleaned and maintained. When you need replacement parts (for less) we’ve got you covered.