Tri-Clamp Ball Valve
Tri-Clamp Ball Valve
- Three Piece Encapsulated Tri-Clamp Ball Valve
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Working Pressure: 1000 PSI WOG
- Operating Temperatures: -4° F – 393° F
- Locking Handle
- Blow-out proof stem
- View sizes and dimensions
Three-piece stainless steel tri-clamp ball valve for process flow control.Easily control the flow of your process lines with this encapsulated ball valve. Connect to existing sanitary process lines with tri-clover clamp connections.
- Product ships factory direct
- Includes factory 90-Day Limited Warranty
Three Piece Encapsulated Clamp Ball Valve Part Numbers & Dimensions
Ball Valve Assembly Instructions Ball Valve Operating Manual
|Size (Tube OD)||Part Number||Dimensions||Torque (in/lb)||Weight (lbs)|
|1||Body||T316 Stainless Steel|
|2||Cap||T316 Stainless Steel|
|3||Ball||T316 Stainless Steel|
|8||Gland Nut||T304 Stainless Steel|
|9||Spring Washer||T304 Stainless Steel|
|10||Stem Nut||T304 Stainless Steel|
|11||Stem||T316 Stainless Steel|
|12||Spring Washer||T304 Stainless Steel|
|13||Nut||T304 Stainless Steel|
|14||Bolt||T304 Stainless Steel|
|15||Handle||T304 Stainless Steel|
|17||Locking Device||T304 Stainless Steel|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Tri-Clamp Fittings and Gasket Sizing Guide
|Sanitary Size||OD of Flange End||ID of Tube||OD of Tube|
Questions & Answers 4
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q On the half inch version, how closely can they be mounted together based on their bodies? There is no dimension for the width looking down on the handle.A The overall length is about 4". The overall width is about 3" for the 1/2" valve.
- Q Do you have a pneumatic actuator that would work with this valve?A We do offer a pneumatic actuator for this type of valve. Please call us or request a quote for more information.
- Q Are the components on this valve like seat and and seal USP Class VI certified?A Unfortunately, the PTFE components of the Three-Piece Tri-Clamp valves are not USP certified.
- Q Do you have the repair kits for thus vavve?A
We do offer repair kits for all of our valves. However, it's important to note that unless you bought the valve from us, there is a very high chance that our repair kit will not work with your valve. Valve seats and stems are specific to the manufacturer of the valve. We recommend that you reach out to the manufacturer or distributor that you originally purchased the valve from to be certain the replacement kit will meet your needs.A
We do offer repair kits for all of our valves. However, it's important to note that unless you bought the valve from us, there is a very high chance that our repair kit will not work with your valve. Valve seats and stems are specific to the manufacturer of the valve.
We recommend that you reach out to the manufacturer or distributor that you originally purchased the valve from to be certain the replacement kit will meet your needs.