Tri-Clamp Concentric Reducers (3114MP)
Tri-Clamp Concentric Reducers (3114MP)
- Sanitary Tri-Clamp Concentric Reducers
- Available in 304 & 316L Stainless Steel
- Reduce process line outside diameter with tri-clamp connection
- Finish: #7 Polished ID (32Ra) / Polished OD (32 Ra)
- 3-A Sanitary Standards for Sanitary Fittings, Number 63-03
- View Sizes and Dimensions
Reduce sanitary tri-clamp connection from one size to another (3114MP).Stainless steel concentric clamp reducers allow for the connection of tubing of various sizes. Available in 304 and 316 stainless steel alloys. Unlike the eccentric clamp reducer, this product may cause pooling in process line fittings. Tri-Clamp style connections offer a quick and easy way to disassemble line processing for access to process media and cleaning solutions. The product is 3A certified for sanitary grade line processing equipment in the food and beverage industry. Material Test Reports (MTRs) available upon request.
Clamp Concentric Reducers Part Numbers & Dimensions
|Part Number Cross Reference|
|Sanitary Fittings||Bradford||Alfa Laval||Waukesha Cherry||VNE||Top Line||Andron®|
Tri-Clamp Concentric Reducer Detailed Line Drawing
|PART #||A||A WALL||B||B WALL||C||Line Drawing|
|31-14MP-.75X.50||.75 [19.05mm]||0.065||0.50 [12.70mm]||0.065||2|
|31-14MP-1X.50||1.0 [25.40mm]||0.065||0.50 [12.70mm]||0.065||3|
|31-14MP-1X.75||1.0 [25.40mm]||0.065||0.75 [19.05mm]||0.065||2|
|31-14MP-15X.50||1.5 [38.10mm]||0.065||0.50 [12.70mm]||0.065||5|
|31-14MP-15X.75||1.5 [38.10mm]||0.065||0.75 [19.05mm]||0.065||4|
|31-14MP-15X.75X3||1.5 [38.10mm]||0.065||0.75 [19.05mm]||0.065||3|
|31-14MP-15X1||1.5 [38.10mm]||0.065||1.0 [25.40mm]||0.065||3|
|31-14MP-2X.50||2.0 [50.80mm]||0.065||0.50 [12.70mm]||0.065||5.5|
|31-14MP-2X.75||2.0 [50.80mm]||0.065||0.75 [12.70mm]||0.065||5.0|
|31-14MP-2X1||2.0 [50.80mm]||0.065||1.0 [25.40mm]||0.065||5|
|31-14MP-2X15||2.0 [50.80mm]||0.065||1.5 [38.10mm]||0.065||3|
|31-14MP-25X1||2.5 [63.50mm]||0.065||1.0 [25.40mm]||0.065||7|
|31-14MP-25X15||2.5 [63.50mm]||0.065||1.5 [38.10mm]||0.065||5|
|31-14MP-25X2||2.5 [63.50mm]||0.065||2.0 [50.80mm]||0.065||3|
|31-14MP-3X.50||3.0 [76.20mm]||0.065||0.50 [12.70mm]||0.065||11|
|31-14MP-3X1||3.0 [76.20mm]||0.065||1.0 [25.40mm]||0.065||9|
|31-14MP-3X15||3.0 [76.20mm]||0.065||1.5 [38.10mm]||0.065||7|
|31-14MP-3X2||3.0 [76.20mm]||0.065||2.0 [50.80mm]||0.065||5|
|31-14MP-3X25||3.0 [76.20mm]||0.065||2.5 [63.50mm]||0.065||3|
|31-14MP-4X1||4.0 [101.60mm]||0.083||1.0 [25.40mm]||0.065||13.125|
|31-14MP-4X15||4.0 [101.60mm]||0.083||1.5 [38.10mm]||0.065||11.125|
|31-14MP-4X2||4.0 [101.60mm]||0.083||2.0 [50.80mm]||0.065||9.125|
|31-14MP-4X25||4.0 [101.60mm]||0.083||2.5 [63.50mm]||0.065||7.125|
|31-14MP-4X3||4.0 [101.60mm]||0.083||3.0 [76.20mm]||0.065||5.125|
|31-14MP-6X3||6.0 [152.40mm]||0.109||3.0 [76.20mm]||0.065||6.75|
|31-14MP-6X4||6.0 [152.40mm]||0.109||4.0 [101.60mm]||0.083||6.875|
|31-14MP-8X4||8.0 [203.20mm]||0.109||4.0 [101.60mm]||0.083||7.5|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Tri-Clamp Fittings and Gasket Sizing Guide
|Sanitary Size||OD of Flange End||ID of Tube||OD of Tube|
Questions & Answers 8
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Do have offer Material Test Reports for these products? Is there an additional charge for this?A Yes, we do offer Material Test Reports with all of our fittings. These are available upon request so if you need them, please let us know. Also, these MTRs are available free of charge.
- Q What’s the difference between concentric and eccentric stainless steel?A The shape of the fitting is the only difference between these two styles of fittings. Concentric reducers are in the shape of a cone when viewed from the side. Eccentric reducers will have one side slanted similar to the concentric reducer with the other side being completely flat. Eccentric reducers are used in cases where the process line is required to drain entirely.
- Q What is the surface finish (inside & outside) of these reducers?A The surface finish of these tri-clamp concentric reducers is 32Ra both inside and outside. We have other surface finishes available in our BPE Fittings section.
- Q What is the "A" Dimension for 3114MP6-1200800?A Overall length for the 12" x 8" Tri-Clamp Concentric Reducer is 9.875".
- Q For a 3/4" to 1/2 inch reducer, what size triclamp ring clamps are used on the two ends?A For both ends of the tri-clamp reducer, you would use the same sized clamp. In the case of our single-pin heavy-duty clamp, this would be part number 13MHHM-050-075. The clamp will accommodate both sizes properly as the outside diameter of the flange is the same size, 0.992".
- Q I am interested in a concentric reducer from 12" to 6". Tri clamp. Do you offer anything to accommodate my needs?A Hello, thanks for your question. Yes, we can definitely help you out with this. I should point out that this is a custom product and therefore cannot be returned. The lead time on such items is typically 2 - 3 weeks just to give you a heads up. Please call for pricing. Oh, and we'll need to know if you want this in 304 or 316 alloy.
- Q Please see attached image. What size clamp reducer do I need? Tony.A Hi, Tony thanks for writing in! A picture is worth a thousands words, right? Okay so let's get down to business. With the picture on the left your measuring the flange outside diameter and it looks to be a little bit bigger than 1 13/16" or 1.8125". The picture on the left shows an OD flange measurement of almost exactly 3 inches. Using our guide, I would say that the fitting reducer necessary to join these separate items would be our 2 1/2" -- 1 1/2" clamp reducer. Item # 3114MP4-250150 or 3114MP6- 250150 depending upon whether or not your need 304 or 316 stainless steel. Along with the reducer I recommend picking up a couple of our gaskets and heavy duty single pin clamps. Thanks for sending the picture and good luck with your project. ~John
- Q What is the size of the flange? Does OD refer to flange size? Is the 2" OD and 2" tri-clamp fitting the same thing?A Hello and thanks for your question. The size of tri-clamp fittings can be quite confusing for new customers. The flange size, which is the overall outside measurement of the connection is NOT the same as the sanitary fitting size, in this case 2". If you reference our Clamp Fittings & Gasket Size chart, you'll see that a 2" sanitary fitting has an overall flange size of 2.516 OD and an inside diameter of 1.870. In both cases neither dimension ID or OD is 2". This adds to the confusion, I know. The true sanitary fitting size is actually a value between both the outside and inside diameters. Hope this helps!