Tri-Clamp Concentric Reducers (3114MP)
- Sanitary Tri-Clamp Concentric Reducers
- Available in 304 & 316L Stainless Steel
- Reduce process line outside diameter with tri-clamp connection
- 3-A Sanitary Standards for Sanitary Fittings, Number 63-03
- Surface Finish: 32Ra
- View Sizes and Dimensions
Reduce sanitary tri-clamp connection from one size to another (3114MP).
Stainless steel concentric clamp reducers allow for the connection of tubing of various sizes. Available in 304 and 316 stainless steel alloys. Unlike the eccentric clamp reducer, this product may cause pooling in process line fittings.
Clamp style connections offer a quick and easy way to disassemble line processing for access to process media and cleaning solutions. Product is 3A certified for sanitary grade line processing equipment in the food and beverage industry.
Material Test Reports (MTRs) available upon request.
Clamp Concentric Reducers Part Numbers & Dimensions
|Part Number Cross Reference|
|Sanitary Fittings||Bradford||Alfa Laval||Waukesha Cherry||VNE||Top Line||Andron®|
|Size (Tube OD)||Part Number||Dimensions|
|3/4″ x 1/2″||NA||3114MP6-075050||2.000|
|1″ x 1/2″||NA||3114MP6-100050||3.000|
|1″ x 3/4″||NA||3114MP6-100075||2.000|
|1-1/2″ x 1/2″||NA||3114MP6-150050||5.000|
|1-1/2″ x 1″||3114MP4-150100||3114MP6-150100||3.000|
|2″ x 1/2″||3114MP4-200050||3114MP6-200050||7.000|
|2″ x 3/4″||3114MP4-200075||3114MP6-200075||6.000|
|2″ x 1″||3114MP4-200100||3114MP6-200100||5.000|
|2″ x 1-1/2″||3114MP4-200150||3114MP6-200150||3.000|
|2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″||3114MP4-250150||3114MP6-250150||5.000|
|2-1/2″ x 2″||3114MP4-250200||3114MP6-250200||3.000|
|3″ x 1″||3114MP4-300100||3114MP6-300100||9.000|
|3″ x 1-1/2″||3114MP4-300150||3114MP6-300150||7.000|
|3″ x 2″||3114MP4-300200||3114MP6-300200||5.000|
|3″ x 2-1/2″||3114MP4-300250||3114MP6-300250||3.000|
|4″ x 1″||3114MP4-400100||3114MP6-400100||11.125|
|4″ x 1-1/2″||3114MP4-400150||3114MP6-400150||11.125|
|4″ x 2″||3114MP4-400200||3114MP6-400200||9.125|
|4″ x 2-1/2″||3114MP4-400250||3114MP6-400250||7.125|
|6″ x 2″||3114MP4-600200||3114MP6-600200||6.875|
|6″ x 3″||3114MP4-600300||3114MP6-600300||6.875|
|6″ x 4″||3114MP4-600400||3114MP6-600400||7.000|
|8″ x 3″||3114MP4-800300||3114MP6-800300||7.380|
|8″ x 4″||3114MP4-800400||3114MP6-800400||7.500|
|8″ x 6″||3114MP4-800600||3114MP6-800600||7.750|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I am interested in a concentric reducer from 12" to 6". Tri clamp. Do you offer anything to accommodate my needs?A Hello, thanks for your question. Yes, we can definitely help you out with this. I should point out that this is a custom product and therefore cannot be returned. The lead time on such items is typically 2 - 3 weeks just to give you a heads up. Please call for pricing. Oh, and we'll need to know if you want this in 304 or 316 alloy.
- A Hi, Tony thanks for writing in! A picture is worth a thousands words, right? Okay so let's get down to business. With the picture on the left your measuring the flange outside diameter and it looks to be a little bit bigger than 1 13/16" or 1.8125". The picture on the left shows an OD flange measurement of almost exactly 3 inches.Using our guide, I would say that the fitting reducer necessary to join these separate items would be our 2 1/2" -- 1 1/2" clamp reducer. Item # 3114MP4-250150 or 3114MP6- 250150 depending upon whether or not your need 304 or 316 stainless steel. Along with the reducer I recommend picking up a couple of our gaskets and heavy duty single pin clamps. Thanks for sending the picture and good luck with your project.~John
- Q What is the size of the flange? Does OD refer to flange size? Is the 2" OD and 2" tri-clamp fitting the same thing?A Hello and thanks for your question. The size of tri-clamp fittings can be quite confusing for new customers. The flange size, which is the overall outside measurement of the connection is NOT the same as the sanitary fitting size, in this case 2". If you reference our Clamp Fittings & Gasket Size chart, you'll see that a 2" sanitary fitting has an overall flange size of 2.516 OD and an inside diameter of 1.870. In both cases neither dimension ID or OD is 2". This adds to the confusion, I know. The true sanitary fitting size is actually a value between both the outside and inside diameters. Hope this helps!