Tri-Clamp Long Ferrule (14AM7)
- Sanitary Long Weld Tri-Clamp Ferrules
- Available in 304 & 316L Stainless Steel
- Stamped with Heat Lot Number
- 3-A Sanitary Standards for Sanitary Fittings, Number 63-03
- View Sizes and Dimensions
Long weld tri-clamp ferrules connect sanitary process lines to permanent welded end.
Long weld clamp ferrules allow extra room for welding capabilities when assembling process lines. Stainless steel design is offered in both 304 and 316L alloy options. Sizes for this product range from 1/2 inch all the way up to 12 inches. For joining clamp fittings to welded ends. Orbital weld is recommended to ensure proper connectivity, tri-clamp connections finish this process line.
Long Weld Clamp Ferrules Part Numbers & Dimensions
|Part Number Cross Reference|
|Sanitary Fittings||Bradford||Alfa Laval||Waukesha Cherry||VNE||Top Line||Andron®|
|Part Number||Dimensions||Wall Thickness||Line Drawing|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Tri-Clamp Fittings and Gasket Sizing Guide
|Sanitary Size||OD of Flange End||ID of Tube||OD of Tube|
Questions and answers of the customers
- A I'm sorry, but most of the products available on Sanitary Fittings are not ASME certified. ASME is usually required within the bio-pharmaceutical industry and is not typical for most installations. Our heavy duty tank weld ferrule is the only product that we sell to meet that certification at the moment. Please check back often and our product line continues to expand.
- A Hello, great question! This comes up very often with tri-clamp / tri-clover fittings. The OD diameter of the flange varies with the sanitary fitting size. In all cases, the outside diameter of the flange will be GREATER than the sanitary fitting diameter. This is a common mistake for people new to purchasing sanitary fittings. Please refer to our Sanitary Fittings Dimensions guide to answer all your sizing questions related to tri-clamp fittings.