Tri-Clamp Sanitary Spool
- Tri-Clamp Sanitary Polished Spool
- Available in 304 & 316L Stainless Steel
- 3-A Sanitary Standards for Sanitary Fittings, Number 63-03
- Lead Time: 5 – 10 Business Days
- Surface Finish: 32Ra
CUSTOM PRODUCT. CANNOT BE RETURNED.
Sanitary stainless steel tube are fabricated to specific lengths with tri-clamp fitting ends.
When combined with other Tri-Clamp fittings, clamps, and gaskets, sanitary spools can build a process line without the need for on-site welding and fabrication, and installed saving time. Tri-Clamp spool pipes also have the added benefit of being non-permanent than their welded tubing cousins and can be easily disassembled, moved, or reassembled in a different configuration. The versatility and cost savings of prefabricated spool pipe make them a popular solution for tubing needs.
Sanitary Spool Dimensions
Questions and answers of the customers
- A We can manufacture these tri-clamp spool assemblies to an overall length of 1.5" or greater.