Tri-Clamp Sanitary Hose Adapters (14MPHR)
- Tri-Clamp Sanitary Hose Barb Adapter
- Available in 316L Stainless Steel
- Stamped with Heat Lot Number
- Creates connection between clamp and rubber hose
- View Sizes and Dimensions
Sanitary hose barb adapters connect tri-clamp process lines with external rubber hoses.
Clamp style hose adapter is available in 316L stainless steel alloy. This product allows for both ease in assembly and breakdown of sanitary line process equipment. Grooved end provides a tight seal for rubber hose connection. Clamp end requires the use of single or double bolt pin along with rubber gasket to complete assembly.
Material Test Reports (MTRs) available upon request.
Rubber Hose Adapters Part Numbers & Dimensions
|Size (Tube OD)||Part Number||Dimensions|
|1″ x 3/8″||AAR01030-304||AAR01030-316||0.375||1.500||1.000|
|1″ x 1/2″||AAR01040-304||AAR01030-316||0.500||1.500||1.000|
|1″ x 3/4″||AAR01060-304||AAR01060-316||0.750||1.500||1.000|
|1-1/2″ x 3/8″||AAR01530-304||AAR01530-316||0.375||1.500||1.500|
|1-1/2″ x 1/2″||AAR01540-304||AAR01540-316||0.500||1.500||1.500|
|1-1/2″ x 1″||AAR01580-304||AAR01580-316||1.000||1.687||1.000|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Unfortunately no we do not carry hoses or other products to secure to the tri-clover rubber hose adapter. Depending upon the pressure in your processing lines you may be able to get away with fitting the hose snug over the adapter coupled with a zip tie or aluminum slip for additional support.