Beverage Transfer Hose (FDA/USDA)
- Flexible hose for beer, wine, distillery and beverage (edible liquid) transfer processing facilities.
- Ideal for applications requiring flexible and/or tight bend connections.
- FDA, 3-A, USDA compliant, NSF-61
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 220°F
- Available in 5' – 40' Lengths
- 304 Stainless Steel Tri-Clamps Included
- Tri-Clamp Sizing Guide
CUSTOM PRODUCT CANNOT BE RETURNED
Safely and effectively transport beer, wine and beverages with FDA/USDA approved Transfer Hose with Tri-Clamp Ends.
One of our most popular hoses at the Craft Beer Conference, Contitech’s Extremeflex Beverage with EZ Clean Cover. Pretzel-like flexible and lightweight. Suitable for all in-plant and/or tank transfers of wine, beer, water and other non-oily, liquid food products.
Construction Material: White Chlorobutyl (FDA/USDA/3-A Sanitary Standard 18-03) tube reinforced with fabric plies and a steel wire helix. Red, corrugated UHMWPE EZ-Clean semi-smooth cover.
Beverage Transfer Hose Part Numbers & Dimensions
|Hose I.D.||Hose O.D.||Water Pressure @ 70°F||Vacuum HG (in.)||Bend Radius (in.)||Weight (lbs./ft.)||Max Length (ft.)||Part Number|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.