90° Butt-Weld Elbows (2WC)
- Sanitary Polished Short 90° Butt-Weld Elbows
- Available in 304 & 316L Stainless Steel
- Manufactured in accordance with 3A Standards sanitary-grade line process equipment
- Surface Finish: 32Ra
- View Sizes & Dimensions
Create permanent sanitary 90° connection with Butt Weld Elbows
The Polished 90° Elbow from Sanitube™ is available in both 304 & 316L stainless steel alloys. Welds are required at both ends in order to accommodate a 90° change in angle between separate runs of sanitary tubing. Stainless steel material is resistant to corrosion and can withstand high temperatures. This product is 3A certified for process line applications including food & beverage industries.
Polished Short 90° Elbows Part Numbers & Dimensions
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Sanitary fittings that include bends follow a simple formula whereby you can determine the bend radius from the tube OD. In all cases, the bend radius is 1.5 x Tube OD. So in the case of a 2" elbow, the bend radius is 1.5 x 2 = 3".
- A Hello and thanks for your question. The wall thickness for this product and most of our elbows varies with tube size. For any fitting with a sanitary size of 3" or less the wall thickness is 0.065. After that the thickness increases. For example, the 8" sanitary fitting has a wall thickness of 0.109. For more information on sizes and dimensions, please see Polished Short 90° Elbows Part Numbers & Dimensions located on this page.