Novaflex FDA Food Transfer Hose Assembly
- White FDA UHMW Transer Hose
- Gray, corrugated EPDM rubber cover
- FDA, 3-A, USDA compliant, NSF-61
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 225°F
- Available in 5' – 40' Lengths
- 304 Stainless Steel Tri-Clamps Included
- Hose Bumpers Included
- Tri-Clamp Sizing Guide
CUSTOM PRODUCT CANNOT BE RETURNED
Safely and effectively transport food and beverage material with Novaflex FDA approved Transfer Hose with Tri-Clamp connections.
The 6433 has a UHMW tube which is rated for all food and beverage transportation including highly-concentrated oil such as Linseed and Soybean oil(Their full Chemical Resistance Chart is attached). In addition, it is corrugated for extra flexibility and has a temperature range of -40°F to 225°F.
Transfer Hose Part Numbers & Dimensions
|Hose I.D.||Hose O.D.||Water Pressure @ 70°F||Vacuum HG (in.)||Bend Radius (in.)||Weight (lbs./ft.)||Max Length (ft.)||Part Number|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Tri-Clamp Fittings and Gasket Sizing Guide
|Sanitary Size||OD of Flange End||ID of Tube||OD of Tube|
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q If these hoses get steamed out regularly, then is there a recommended shelf-life for such hoses? ... answer nowA The 6433 and the 6506 can both be cleaned with steam. The important thing with steam is to keep the cleaning cycle to 15 minutes or less and to keep the temperature around 212°F. Also, make sure the hose is hung up and drained afterward. Attached is the manufacturer (NovaFlex) best practices for cleaning. In the food and beverage area, a lot of people are cleaning with steam. We typically see hose assemblies lasting about 4 years in breweries. It can be shorter or longer depending on use. When it is time to replace you will notice the walls of the innertube will start to show wear. Sometimes you can see this by shining a flashlight down the hose end. Some people are even buying cheap endoscopes online and periodically inspecting the inside of their hose assemblies.