Sanitary Sample Valve
- Available in Tri Clamp or Butt Weld Connections
- Available in Straight or Angled Styles
- Temperature Rating: 295° at 195 PSI
- 316 Stainless Steel, 32Ra Finish (Roughness Average)
- Includes nylon nut cover for hand operation at higher temperatures
- PTFE Stopper & Retainer Clip included
Sanitary sample valve with tri clamp and hose barb connections.
Sample product from tanks safely and securely with sanitary sample valves. Simply turn valve to open sample line connected to optional hose sold separately. Available in 316L stainless steel alloy.
|Size (Tube OD) x Barb Size||Part Number||Dimension A||Dimension B|
|3/4″ x 3/8″||KAC00731||2.100||1.363|
|3/4″ x 1/2″||KAC00741||2.100||1.407|
|1″ x 3/8″||KAC01030||2.100||1.363|
|1″ x 1/2″||KAC01040||2.100||1.407|
|1 1/2″ x 3/8″||KAC01530||2.100||1.363|
|1 1/2″ x 1/2″||KAC01540||2.100||1.407|
|2″ x 3/8″||KAC02030||2.051||1.363|
|3″ x 1/2″||KAC03041||2.421||1.407|
Questions and answers of the customers
- A O-Ring material comes in either EPDM or Viton. With this type of valve, PTFE does not create a very good seal due to its rigidness so other material options are recommended.