Tranfser Brewery Hose
- Brewery Transfer Hose Assembly
- FDA, 3-A, USDA compliant, NSF-61
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 240°F.
- Available in 5′ – 40′ Lengths; 3/4″ – 3″ Hose Diameter
- 316 Stainless Steel Tri-Clamps Included
Specifically engineered for the brewing industry, this hose will safely and effectively transport brewing liquids including water, wort or finished product.
Transfer Brewery Hose Assembly includes Tri-Clamp connections (316L) on both ends. Suitable for all in-plant and/or tank transfers of wine, beer, water, and other non-oily, liquid food products. Meets temperatures associated with clean in place “CIP” systems. Ultra smooth microbe resistant tube is built for non-oily applications. Custom sizes available upon request.
Lead Time: 2- 3 Day to Assemble.
Transfer Hose Part Numbers & Dimensions
|Hose I.D.||Hose O.D.||Water Pressure @ 70°F||Vacuum HG (in.)||Bend Radius (in.)||Weight (lbs./ft.)||Max Length (ft.)||Part Number|
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Yes, we can! The most typical request we receive for brew hose applications beyond tri-clamp fittings is DIN fittings. Please call or send us an email for a detailed quote.