Tri-Clamp Butterfly Valves (TCBFE)
- Sanitary Clamp Butterfly Valve
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Operating Temperatures: 15° F – 200° F
- Information supplied based on water media at 68°F
- 32Ra Finish (Roughness Average)
- Field serviceable.
- View Sizes and Dimensions
Sanitary tri-clamp butterfly valve for easy process control
Clamp Butterfly Valve comes with a pull-trigger locking mechanism to control process flow. Tri-clamp connections allow for easy field disassembly for clean-in-place processes. This product comes standard in 316L stainless steel alloy.
We recommend clamp gaskets and our single-pin heavy duty clamp in order to safely connect this product to the rest of your system.
Tri-Clamp Butterfly Valve Part Numbers & Dimensions
|Part Number||Dimensions||Break Torque||Pressure Rating||Flow Coefficient|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Questions and answers of the customers
- A The pressure rating on the 1" Tri-Clamp Butterfly Valve is 140PSI.
- A These valves are designed to withstand a certain amount of pressure both internal and external. At some point, the valve will fail under pressure but it all depends on the strength of the vacuum you are applying.
- A The seat material for our tri-clamp butterfly valves is EPDM. We also can offer this in Viton. Regarding the temperature range, EPDM is rated to temperatures of +250°F.