Tri-Clamp Check Valves
Tri-Clamp Check Valves
- Prevent process backflow
- 316L Stainless Steel Alloy
- 32Ra Finish (Roughness Average)
- Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
- Maximum operating temperature: 200°F
- Maximum operating pressure: 145 PSI
- View Sizes & Dimensions
Mitigate product media back flow with stainless steel sanitary tri-clamp check valvesAvailable in 316L Stainless steel alloy. Product is 3A certified for use in all sanitary conditions including food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- Product ships factory direct
- Includes factory 90-Day Limited Warranty
Clamp Check Valve Sizes & Dimensions
Tri-Clamp Check Valve Exploded View
|Size (Tube OD)||Part Number||Dimensions||Cracking Pressure (PSI)||Flow Coefficient (CV)||Line Drawing|
|1 "||45MP-1-CD-316||3.290"||1.6||20||Request Drawing|
|3 "||45MP-3-CD-316||3.360"||0.5||100||Request Drawing|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Tri-Clamp Fittings and Gasket Sizing Guide
|Sanitary Size||OD of Flange End||ID of Tube||OD of Tube|
Questions & Answers 7
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q What materials are the internals for this Tri-Clamp Check Valve (stopper, o-ring, spring, spider disk)?A The O-Ring gasket is made of viton. All other components are 316 Stainless Steel.
- Q We need to autoclave this which is 250F, spec says max temp is 200F - can this be made autoclavable?A
The valve you are looking for would most likely need to be designed for autoclave. The valves we offer are not designed in such a manner. I'm sorry that we cannot be of more assistance for this one.
- Q Can we get a different o-ring than viton? We need compatibility for hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide.A We do offer alternative o-rings for the Tri-Clamp Check Valve. Please call us for more information.
- Q Are these check valves suitable for both vertical and horizontal installations?A Yes, these tri-clamp check valves can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations. Please verify cracking pressure along with liquid weight which will impact the opening of check valve.
- Q What is the largest OD of the valve with the clamp used in the center?A I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, but the largest outside diameter tri clamp check valve that we offer is 6". Please call or email for additional information.
- Q What material is the green O-ring gasket in the check valve?A The O-Ring gasket in this clamp check valve is made up of Viton. Viton is a brand of synthetic rubber and fluoropolymer elastomer commonly used in O-rings, chemical-resistant gloves, and other molded or extruded goods. Viton fluoroelastomers are categorized under the ASTM D1418 and ISO 1629 designation of FKM.
- Q What is the overall length of this for 2"?A The 2" clamp check valve measures in at 4.583" from head to toe. For other sizes and dimensions please consult our sizing chart found on the product page.