Tri-Clamp Check Valves (TCCV)
- 3A Certified Product
- Prevent process backflow
- 316L Stainless Steel Alloy
- 32Ra Finish (Roughness Average)
- Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
- Maximum operating temperature: 200°F
- Maximum operating pressure: 145 PSI
Mitigate product media back flow with stainless steel sanitary tri-clamp check valves
Available in 316L Stainless steel alloy. Product is 3A certified for use in all sanitary conditions including food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- Product ships factory direct
- Includes factory 90-Day Limited Warranty
Clamp Check Valve Sizes & Dimensions
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Questions and answers of the customers
- A I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, but the largest outside diameter tri clamp check valve that we offer is 6". Please call or email for additional information.
- A The O-Ring gasket in this clamp check valve is made up of Viton. Viton is a brand of synthetic rubber and fluoropolymer elastomer commonly used in O-rings, chemical-resistant gloves, and other molded or extruded goods. Viton fluoroelastomers are categorized under the ASTM D1418 and ISO 1629 designation of FKM.
- A The 2" clamp check valve measures in at 4.583" from head to toe. For other sizes and dimensions please consult our sizing chart found on the product page.