High Pressure Tri-Clamp (13MHP)
- High-Pressure Doulble Bolted Tri-Clamps
- Available in 304 Stainless Steel. Nuts are brass.
- Pressure ratings assume wing nut tightened to 20 ft/lb of torque.
- View Sizes and Dimensions
Secure high-pressure processing lines with the double-bolted tri-clamp.
This heavy duty clamp is able to withstand higher pressure ratings than our standard single-pin heavy duty clamp. Pressure ratings for this clamp vary depending on applicatio processing temperatures and tubing dimensions. Please consult the reference chart below for specific information.
Bolted Clamps Part Numbers & Dimensions
Double Bolted Clamp Sizes & Dimensions
|Size (Tube OD)||Part Number||Service Pressure Rating at 70°F||Service Pressure Rating at 250°F||Dimensions|
|1/2 – 3/4″||13MHP-050-075||1500||1200||1.062|
|1″ – 1-1/2″||13MHP-100-150||1500||1200||2.046|
Watch How to Measure Tri-Clamp Fittings
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Yes, the correct part number is 13MHP-050-075. We neglected to add this SKU to our sizing and dimensions chart. That information has now been added. Nice catch!
- A Hello and thanks for writing in. The bolted clamp and single pin clamp will achieve the same results in that they will make a secure tri-clamp connection. The difference between the two really comes down to ease of installation. While the bolted clamp requires two hex nuts to be secured the single pin only requires one making it easier to assembly and disassembly. The price of the single pin is less than the bolted. Given this and the ease of use I always recommend use of our single pin clamp.
- A Hi, thanks for asking. I always appreciate the bargain hunters out there. Sanitary Fittings prides itself on being the low-cost provider of quality stainless steel products online. We will make every attempt to match a competitors price but there are some cases where even we cannot compete. We do not offer standard volume discounts because of our already low pricing. However, if you are looking to place an unusually large order by our definition please run it by us and we'll see what we can do for you. Hope this helps!